What can I expect to bring to the Carlo Coen Motocross School?
- Safety Gear, Snell Rated or equal quality Full Face Helmet, Goggles, Gloves, Pants, Jersey, Boots, Chest Protector, Knee Pads
- Well prepped motorcycle which includes functional brakes, suspension, steering, drive components, gears, levers, grips, ect.
- Bring lots of water and lunch
- Options to bring: spare parts, canopy, folding chair(s)
Do I need medical insurance?
- Yes, you need proof of valid medical insurance to participate in our training school
Do I need to sign a liability waiver?
Will a mechanic be onsite?
- No, please be prepared to work on your bike if an issue arises. Bring your tools.
Can I purchase a complete private day with Carlo Coen?
- Yes, private lessons are available. CLICK HERE FOR PRIVATE LESSON DATES
Does my bike need to be “SET UP”?
- You will learn the set up that fits you during the lesson. See here for some basic tips on bike set up.
How do I contact Carlo Coen’s Motocross School?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 845-238-1278 between 9AM and 4PM M-F